We open in adapted forms on May 19
Almgren Silk Factory and Museum opens for visits in adapted form. We follow the guidelines of the Government and the Public Health Agency and have taken a number of measures to reduce the spread of infection and to create as safe a visit as possible.
What we have done to make your visit safe:
• Limited number of visitors to a maximum of 20 people (10 people / floor)
• Signs showing how many people can be in each room at the same time
• Signs urging to keep your distance
• Provides a map, which is available in 20 copies, and asks the visitor to follow the indicated route through the floor plan to avoid crowding.
• Hand alcohol is placed in several places
• We provide face masks for staff and visitors when needed
• The cash register is equipped with plexiglass
• We do not accept cash
• We do not offer guided tours
What can you as a visitor do?
• Stay home if you are ill or have the slightest symptoms.
• Keep a distance and show consideration for each other and the staff.
• Follow the indicated route on the map you receive when you pay for admission. Return the map in the intended box outside the store after the visit.
• Pay attention to the maximum number per room
• Use the elevator one by one. Or use the stairs if you can.
• Wash your hands often and use hand alcohol.
Plan your visit
in small groups! If you are more than 4 people, pre-register to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 08-642 56 16 (12-16)
• Should the museum be full, we ask you to queue with distance in the stairs or wait outside in the yard.