We are open in adapted forms
We follow the guidelines of the Government and the Public Health Agency and have taken a number of measures to reduce the spread of infection and to create as safe a visit as possible.
What we have done to make your visit safe:
• Limited number of visitors to a maximum of 20 people (10 people / floor)
• Signs urging to keep your distance
• Provides a map, which is available in 20 copies, and asks the visitor to follow the indicated route through the floor plan to avoid crowding.
• Hand alcohol is placed in several places
• We provide face masks for staff and visitors when needed
• The cash register is equipped with plexiglass
• We do not accept cash
What can you as a visitor do?
• Stay home if you are ill or have the slightest symptoms.
• Keep a distance and show consideration for each other and the staff.
• Follow the indicated route on the map you receive when you pay for admission. Return the map in the intended box outside the store after the visit.
• Use the elevator one by one. Or use the stairs if you can.
• Wash your hands often and use hand alcohol.
Plan your visit
in small groups! If you are 6 people or more, please pre-register to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 08-642 56 16 (12-16)
• Should the museum be full, we ask you to queue with distance in the stairs or wait outside in the yard.