Before your visit
Good to know before your visit:
- Good to know before your visit:
- The factory environment with its machinery from the 19th century is a workplace with fragile objects. Take care of both yourself and the objects. Respect barriers and do not touch looms or other machines. If machines are running, it is important to keep your distance.
- Feel free to photograph and film for your own use, but without flash.
- Food and drink are not allowed in the weaving- and exhibition halls.
- Please leave outerwear, backpacks, umbrellas and other bulky items in the closet located in the loom or on the 3rd floor. The closets are unattended and Almgren's silk factory does not take responsibility for your valuables.
- Be careful with our floors and remove any spikes from your shoes before entering.
- Toilets are located on the 3rd floor.
- How to get here